Dec 19, 2019
7 great lessons from my 100 episodes to date.
They include not being in such a rush, hedonic adaptation amongst others
Nov 19, 2019
A personal account of how certain ideas have helped improve my relationship with food
1. I began using principles, not methods
2. I stopped seeing food as good or bad
3. I stopped using dieting as self-flagellation
4. I realised food will always be there
5. I changed the lingo I used
6. I knew if you were never on a...
Sep 26, 2019
Steve is back to chat about the recent fat-shaming stories in the media and his own personal experiences as well as dealing with it, how losing 110 pounds has changed his life exactly one year on and the mindset shifts that finally worked
Sep 13, 2019
As I grow and mature, these may change and/or be developed upon
Here are 8 ideas I wish to share
1. Make decisions from love, abundance and curiosity and not fear/hate
2. Use other people's ideas to expand on and challenge your own but don't follow blindly.
3. Critically think. The burden of proof is on the...
Sep 8, 2019
I'm joined by Orlaith this week who shares some very open, honest and unique views on dealing with negative body-image.
There's a tonne of value in this episode.